Tuesday, October 04, 2016

America The Game Show F*ck Yeah! Photos

This blog has not been feeling the love of late. Really all blogs seem to have the same problem. I have a "blog reader" that would collect all of the blog posts from blogs I followed, and I created a folder of "DC Art Blogs" that were just blogs of artists I knew. A few years back, there would be new posts available to be read every day. Now, most of the two dozen blogs in that folder are completely dormant. So, I feel less bad about infrequently posting because the whole world seems to be posting less.

I have also been trapped in a weird logic loop with Google concerning the domain name of this blog. So, I figured I might as well post something to keep things alive while I iron things out with big brother G.

Over the summer Astro Pop Events hosted the inaugural America the Game Show F*ck Yeah! It was a huge success, and we are looking forward to next year already!

Please enjoy some photos from this years show:
*most production photos from Stereovision photography














No comments: