Thursday, April 17, 2014

C2YN 2014 Thank You!

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that came out to C2YN 2014 at the Anacostia Arts center last weekend. It was one of our best shows to date. I will be collecting the photos from the event and posting them over the next couple of weeks. Please, if you have any good photos, please post them to the Astro Pop Events Facebook page.

In the meantime, I will be working hard on recovering from the blowout (I still have to put the many many rockets away). I'd like to remind everyone that the art show, Space Truckin', that accompanied the C2YN event is still up, and will be up for the remainder of the month. Below are my additions to the show:


Moon Scootin' Monkey 8"x10" Acrylic on Board (sold)
Bombs Away 36" x 48" Acrylic on Canvas

No comments: