Thursday, March 28, 2013

T-Minus 17 Days Until C2YN!

 This week was a busy week in preparation for C2YN. The highlight was getting Voltron's Corpse hung! Check out the Artisphere listing HERE

The unofficial opening night for Voltron's Corpse is April 13th during Countdown To Yuri's Night. Check out the Atisphere Listing HERE

On Monday, Andrew and I spent the day preparing the exhibit by assembling all of the robots, figuring out where they should go, and making a huge chalk drawing sign for the show...
Andrew tries to document the other side of the room while trying to keep me out of his picture
I have to admit that I was a bit tired that day because I had spent the Saturday before with the Big Giant Robot Head in his natural habitat:

And of course, another week and another couple of Robot Videos:

Seven of twelve:
 Six of Twelve:

No comments: