Thursday, September 13, 2012

Revisions and Refinement...

This week has mostly been a refining and revising of last weeks projects. (with the awesome exceptions of seeing a midnight showing of Iron Sky and seeing Rush in concert!)...oh, and it looks like I'll be designing Hexagon's show this year, and Landless' Xanadu...

Turns out that the Queen (of the Mardi Gras) no longer wants a portal for her event (there goes a half a day's work on a giant gold fairy down the drain) but wants the chandelier...but inverted thusly:


 Also, she wants lots of changes to the floorplans, which is par for the course, but still more work for me...

Trixie also is stepping back from the idea of the portraits in the velvet banana...so, I have provided her with some alternatives, like a full sized (but less portrait specific) figure coming out of the banana (the below image is just an "example" sketch:

Lastly, I have been making strides to work on the backyard for the Halloween Party. I took detailed measurements of the backyard...It may have just hit me that I am designing an 80' stage in my backyard...again...

No comments: