Thursday, June 05, 2008

DEBBIE OPENS!

Debbie Does Dallas the Musical opens tonight at the DCAC! I would normally have some pictures of the set for you to look at, but my plans to shoot pictures yesterday were thwarted by the apocalyptic storms that blew through DC last night. The final dress rehearsal was canceled, and so was my last opportunity to take photos before the show...oh well, I guess you will have to wait until next week...

However, tonight also happens to be the Dutch Oven at the Palace of Wonders, where I will help set the scene with some tikis... As a prize for whatever competition they will be having, Landless has decided to give away a free ticket to Debbie and a free ticket to Deep Inside Oz, the play running right after Debbie for most of the run. Below are examples of the free tickets the lucky winner will be receiving. (don't try to counterfeit these, because I have a secret anti counterfeit device on each genuine ticket!)
I am going back to Michigan for the weekend, so next week I will regale you with tales of my journey to and from Motown...

No comments: