Wednesday, February 08, 2006

One week until the application deadline!

This Sunday I dictated much of my autobiography to KT, in order to get my thoughts on why I want to apply to MICA on paper. I think it has gone a long way towards clarifying why I want to go, and what I want to do there. I just hope that I can get it all done by this time next week…

I tried to learn PowerPoint, and it seems pretty simple, so that’s no real challenge, technically. It’s choosing the right photos that will get me in trouble….

I got a single word email from Peter Williams….”What?”….Which isn’t helping my case for getting a letter from him. Sometimes the most colorful professors are not the most reliable in the “future favors” department.

This coming week is the “burlesque triple header”, and boy am I excited! I just want to get through this application, and then concentrate on making some new work. I don’t have any shows or gallery showings coming up, so it should be one of those rollercoaster times for me….where not much gets done, until something kicks me in the pants.

No comments: