Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sketches and Photos from SWEENY TODD: Prog Metal Version

This has been the longest lapse in ArtByJaredBlog postings ever. Well, the dry spell stops TODAY! Below are two images of one of the big projects from this past Summer (BTW, Summer is gone y'all) and I am hoping to get everybody caught up over the next few weeks as we ramp up for HALLOWEEN!

So, in keeping with the Halloween spirit, here are the sketches and set photos from Sweeny Todd: Prog Metal Version (Landless Theatre Company)

Set Design, Sweeny Todd, Pencil and Photoshop


Production Photo (sorry I dont remember who I got the photo from) Andrew Baughman and Nina Osegueda pictured

1 comment:

Lisa Jones said...

Cool concept. I am not the type of person who displays a ton of pictures in my home, but if they could look like artwork I would be more open to it. Thanks for sharing!
Metal Prints