Thursday, December 13, 2012

A month's worth of updates for the price of one

I have been away from the blog for a month because I have been busy...below is a taste of what has been going on:

Matt Grant asked me to catch some lycanthropy...
Oh, and we shot a trailer for Elvis Birthday Fight Club:




I did some designs for a new tiki bar on 7th street called Hogo...
But they decided that they liked my large velour paintings better than anything new (and frankly, there wasnt any time to paint anything new anyway)
City Paper put my artwork at the top of the column....

The "Angler Fish" painting in the back of Hogo
I have also been working on designs for the DC Mardi Gras...
 
 
 Oh, and I read the news for Weekend Update at the Valentine Candy SNL Tribute Show....
 I have some artwork in the Artpocalypse show at the Dunes...
  I also got the artists of "Voltron's Corpse" a bit more organized....

 And I designed some stuff for Hexagon....



 And of course, I have been painting like a madman for Avenue Q

And lastly, I finished this painting today....
Monkey Moon Judge 24"x36" Acrylic on Canvas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspired blogging! Enjoyed your update, looking forward to what's to come in the new year from you!