Thursday, August 16, 2012

Europe and Cobalt Summer

I know it seems like I fell off the face of the earth this summer, but really what has happened is that I have had unreliable Internet connections...That is, when I was in England/France in early July, I did not have easy access to the Internet....

Trafalgar Square

Market near London Bridge

Looking at Delacroix at the Louvre

KT and I on the Batobus near Notre Dame

Rainbow at Stonehenge!

Cardiff Castle with Scott and Mike

The Baths at...Bath
And then as soon as I got home, I left for Cobalt Studios Summer Scene Painting for three weeks:


Me with my marble projects (the two on the bottom)
The Platonic Solids for scene painters


Front of the translucency project in process

Translucency project with front light

Translucency project with back light

Wood grain, Fancy and Rustic
Cobalt Summer Scene Painters 2012!

No comments: