Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog Facelift, GLEEAM recieved well in NYC, and Monkey sketching...

I've spruced up the place a bit since we last talked...I even got a new URL for the blog: www.artbyjaredblog.com (don't worry, the old www.betweenthetines.blogspot.com will still work, so you probably don't need to update your RSS feeds)...turns out that someone else had taken "www.betweenthetines.com" so, I decided that it was time to make the switch! I also changed the fonts and layout to give it a more "sketchbook" feel...

So, it looks like GLEEAM was well received during the NYC FRINGE FESTIVAL...They got a reviews from Backstage.com, Newyork.nearsay.com, and Redbull.com, and THE FREAKING NEW YORK TIMES!...they have one more performance as of this writing...so if you are in NYC tonight, check them out!
 
Incredulous Monkey Sketch
Pencil on Sketchbook paper

So, I have been working on some new monkey paintings, but I don't quite want to crush the creative process too early by posting the sketches here...so instead I will leave you with this incredulous monkey....

No comments: