Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scenery Appreciation Night Announced!

I dont normally wait until Friday to do my weekly blog entry, and the fact that I am writing just a few hours away from the SNOWPOCALYPSE has given me a weird sense of impending doom...lets just hope that is not my final entry...

Its true, I've officially announced the Scenery Appreciation Night for both Carrie Potter and the New Moon Prom and Christmas Twist. I will be hosting a double feature (seeing both shows) on Saturday December 26th. So, please email me if you wish to attend (I will hook you up with a special "SAN" discount!)

I have some lovely pics from last weekend's Santarchy I'd like to share:

Yours truly, moments before the Santas stormed the Washington monument...
KT as Rude-olf
Apparently we need longer arms for shots like these...
Santa rocks a man-purse in front of the Department of energy...

Unfortunately, I was only able to finish one painting for the Dirty Show application on Tuesday. So, I sent Sweet Science through the interwebz to be exposed to a jury of sickos in Detroit...I hope that they find the dirtiness that I originally intended...

Sweet Science
Acrylic on board, 16" x 20"

lastly, I've been in discussions with some of the tilted torch folks about a show that they are putting on in late March called Illuminopolis...its going to be an all "lights, fire and glow-in-the-dark" themed show. They asked me to work on a backdrop for them...here are my initial thoughts in sketchbook form:

No comments: