Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best Peasant Anywhere

So, I went to see Spamalot on Tuesday night...and when I was onstage I received this envelope:
Containing this:
And this Statuette:

And after singing my praises, they took this photo:
And then there was the review in DC Theater Scene...(check out the last paragraph)

I honestly had no idea that I was going to win this award...but I would still like to thank the little people, all of the other peasants that I stepped on along the way to get where I am today...

In other news, The Holiday Tiki Party at Chin's was a success...and there are still some MR. TIKIHEADs available on Ebay, for your Christmas shopping needs! You can also get them in person at the 3rd Annual Upshur Street Arts Fair this Saturday.


The 3rd Annual Upshur Street Arts Fair takes place this Saturday, December 15th, from 11am to 5pm. The event is hosted by and takes place in Domku Bar & Cafe and Shakka King Fine Menswear, both in the 800 block of Upshur Street, NW. Drop by for breakfast and browse handmade crafts and works of art, all produced by local artists.

No comments: