Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Fall Collection...

Token Cup Designs for SPOOKTACULAR VII
Sketch, Photoshop, 3"x7" wrap around

The fall collection refers to this weekends shopping extravaganza. I do, on occasion, need to clothe myself in new garments, thank you very much.

Anyhoo, I have been doing the "reset" button on my thang since the last posting. I got my phone back, I was a zombie (twice) and I cranked out a cup design for the SPOOKTACULAR...I am going to be doing a skeleton showgirl theme for the basement, so it seemed like killing two birds with one stone, by making the cup design coordinate...The cups are going to be green, with black ink. Which of the above versions do you like best? Hurry with your comments, cuz they are going to the printers on Monday!

I have also been amassing a bunch of library books in preparation for the HEXAGON show, as well as research for the velvet painting of Roy (of Siegfried and Roy) being attacked by a white tiger!

No comments: